Table of Contents
- 1 Unicook Heavy Duty Ceramic ( Shock Resistant, 15x12 Inch Rectangular, 6.6Lbs)
- 2 COYMOS Pizza Stone Heavy ( Rectangular Cooking Stone 15x12 Inch. (Bonus Free Scraper))
- 3 1 Pizza Stone ( Perfect For Oven, BBQ And Grill)
- 4 Pizza Stone Lirradight Heavy ( Thermal Shock Resistant, 15x12 Inch Rectangular)
- 5 Unicook Large Pizza Stone ( BBQ Grill, Making Pizza, Bread, Cookie, Rectangular)
- 6 HoneyCanDo Oven Rectangular Pizza (Rectangular Pizza Stone)
- 7 Amzdeal Pizza Stone For ( And BBQ, Recipes Included, 15x12 Inch Rectangular)
- 8 Pizza Stone Ga HOMEFAVOR ( Resistant, Durable And Safe, Rectangular, 15x12 Inch, 7Lbs)
- 9 Ga HOMEFAVOR Pizza Stone ( Pizza Pan,Thermal Shock Resistant,Durable And Safe)
- 10 The Ultimate Pizza Stone ( Perfect Crispy Crust On Pizzas & Bread. No-Spill Stopper)
“If there’s any better place to get stoned than a rolling box full of pastry, then they didn’t have the keys for it, anyway.”
― Stephen Graham Jones, Zombie Bake-Off
Here are some reviews you might be interested in:
- The Best Home Workout Accessories
- The Best Home Workout Heavy Band
- 17 Best Ab Workouts Video Online – Easy to Follow Video Exercises
- How To Bake 2 Cakes At The Same Time – 28 Video Guides & Detailed Instructions
10 TOP RATED BAKING STONE
- made of cordierite stone, no odor; heat resistant up to 1,450°f (787°c) and excellent thermal shock resistance
- great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. perfect for baking pizza, bread and cookies at home
- measures 14.9" by 11.8". golden thickness 0.6"(15mm), weighs up to 6.6lbs, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal. come with a free multi-purpose plastic scraper, use as a dough cutter and easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone (use on cool stone surface only)
- [stronger pizza stone] - will not break due to temperature changes! this all-natural formulated cordierite stone have a better thermal shock resistance which could heat up to 1450 ℉and molding through 400 tons of pressure.
- [heat evenly for optimal cooking] - our baking stone provides a better balance between thermal conductivity. the professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking for making pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts,
- [multifunctional baking stone] - not only for baking authentic italian pizza, it is also great for other homemade baked goods, like stuffed calzone, chocolate cookies, energy bars, fruit tarts and whole grain bread. can be use on ovens, bbq or grills
- perfect for pizza, bread, cookies. through incredible extensive testing and trying, we know you’ll get superb results every single time. be ready to blow away your friends and family with awesome pizza.
- a match for your oven, bbq, or grill. easily beating every round pizza stone or pizza pan, this baking stone has a bigger surface area, yet still fits all standard ovens.
- every bite is perfection. our exclusive heat spiral heats your solido pizza stone faster and stores heat in the center. this means you’ll cook the toppings in the middle just as deeply and flavorful as the ones on the edges. and yes: works for ready-made frozen pizza as well!
- ✔high quality - our pizza stones are made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molding through 400 tons of pressure, heating over 2100°f for hours. compare to ceramic pizza stone, our pizza stone have a better thermal shock resistance which could reach to 1450°f( 787℃). just make delicious food with our pizza stone right now!
- ✔distributes heat evenly - it is different with metal pans which often occurs sogginess, the professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking which is much more efficient than metal and could draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts. throw your trouble metal pans away and choose our cordierite pizza stone!
- ✔perfect size for you - measures 15" by 12". the pizza stone can be used to cook more than just pizza, the baking stone is also great for making cookies, loaves of bread, scones, cookies biscuits and more at home with family and friends. so it is not just a pizza stone, but a all-powerful baking assistant for your daily life!
- durable construction: unicook pizza stone is made of all natural cordierite, sintered in 2100°f kiln for hours, no odor under proper use. feature of superior strength, durability, heat retention and excellent thermal shock resistance. heat resistant up to 1,450°f (787°c).
- special porous structure : special porous structure of the pizza stone helps to distribute heat evenly and draw out the moisture from dough efficiently; make pizza or bread with crispy crusts, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans.
- application: 16 inch pizza stone measures 16" by 14", golden thickness 0.6"(15mm), weight up to 8.2 lbs. the baking stone can be used in the oven or on the grill. it’s perfect to make pizza, pastry bread, cookies, pies and more, a good choice for home use, family gathering and party.
- baking stone creates restaurant-quality pizzas and breads
- bakes up multi-layered crunchy-chewy crusts
- absorbs heat and transfers it evenly for a perfect bake
- 🍕【crispy golden crusts】our pizza stone is made of pure natural cordierite with a thickness of 1.5cm/0.59in, which is the perfect thickness for baking pizza. the micropores of the stone absorb the moisture from the dough for creating a golden crisp crust and never a soggy bottom. it also retains the heat, so the pizza will be heat evenly and quickly, bringing you a traditional kiln-fired crispy texture. you will taste the most authentic and perfect italian-style pizza by making it yourself.
- 🍕【indestructible and natural material】made of natural cordierite, our pizza stone is is designed to resist thermal shock, and can resist temperatures up to 1472ºf, making it perfect for use in the oven or on the grill. and this kind of stone is food safe, and can also retain heat to let your pizza bake evenly. pizza peel paddle is made of natural bamboo, safe and non-toxic; with a tip thin to 1mm and a long handle, which is easy to scoop pizza up.
- 🍕【versatile baked food tool】 different from ceramic stones or other stones, besides for cooking pizzas, our baking stone also can be used on the stove to cook bacon, pancakes, burgers, steaks, or bake bread, tarts, biscuits, pies and other pastries. the size of the pizza stone is 15 inches, which is perfect for family-sized pizzas whether they’re homemade or frozens, also can be used in the ovens, on the grill or in a smoker.
- high quality cordierite pizza stone - our pizza stones are made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molding through 400 tons of pressure, heating over 2100°f for hours. compare to ceramic pizza stone, our pizza stone have a better thermal shock resistance which could reach to 1450°f( 787℃). so whatever you put it into oven or grill, the pizza stone will keep your food safe and all you need to do is just waiting for your delicious food!
- distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking - not like metal pans which often occurs sogginess, the professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking which is much more efficient than metal and could draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts. throw your trouble metal pans and choose a cordierite pizza stone, you will find make a delicious pizza is not difficult than you think!
- perfect size for your different use - measures 15" by 12". golden thickness 5/8"(16mm), weighs up to 7lbs. the pizza stone can be used to cook more than just pizza, the baking stone is also great for making cookies, loaves of bread, scones, cookies biscuits and more at home with family and friends. so it is not just a pizza stone, but a all-powerful baking assistant for your daily life!
- 🍕【superior material】this pizza stone is made of cordierite stone, no odor which will not crack in the oven and guaranteed to last a lifetime or will replace it. the beauty of the stone is that it bakes a beautifully golden pizza crust every time. it heats evenly and cooks the pizza from the bottom up. the key is to heat the stone for fifteen minutes before placing a fresh pizza on it.
- 🍕【perfect sizes】measures 15" by 12'' and the thickness 0.59"(15mm), which is perfect for baking pizza, bread and cookies at home, there are full of invisible micro-pores which absorb excess moisture from dough, avoid the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans. distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal.
- 🍕【care & storage】safe to keep in your oven full time. oven- and grill-safe to 2000° f. we are always responsible for any defects that occur during normal and correct use of the stone. never use soap or detergent to clean the stone! never season pizza stone with oil or grease!
- ✅ no more broken stones – the #1 complaint about pizza stones is that they break after a few uses. our proprietary cordierite (ceramic compound) is designed to withstand up to 1500 degrees and ensures a worry-free cooking, as our stone will not break due to temperature changes (and that's covered by our limited lifetime guarantee). you can count on this stone to cook delectably pizzas, bread, cookies and more for years to come!
- ✅ the best pizza you've ever had – 16" stone highly absorbent pores extract moisture out of the pizza/bread dough and simulates restaurant pizza ovens for that perfectly baked pie-hot, melty & delicious! our exclusive core convection technology concentrates heat in the core and projects its outwards to cook from the center out for an evenly cooked, delectably crispy crust with no soggy centers! also great for bread & cookies.
- ✅ thicker than the competition & grill safe – at .83" thick, our stone superior engineering provides greater heat retention than thinner brands and is less prone to breakage; bottom has a ledge, making it easier to handle it. this stone has been tested at high temperatures by our customers on kamado joe, weber, traeger, big green egg and many other commercial & professional, charcoal or gas bbq grills ★ fits all standard ovens at least 17" deep. measure your oven or grill before purchasing ★
- Old Stone Oven Rectangular Pizza Stone: Pizza – Amazon.com
- Top Rated Baking Stones for Pizza, Bread, & Cookies in 2020 | Foodal
- Baking & Pizza Stones | Pizzacraft
- Essential Kitchen Tools: A Baking Stone | Kitchn
- Why Your Pizza Stone Cracked and How To Prevent It | Baking Steel
- Baking Stones | Bed Bath & Beyond